Hello party people!
After yesterday's fresh hair color application I finally decided to suck it up and take the profile picture for my new job (so far I've been using a ghetto-fabulous one I photo shopped together in about 10 minutes).
To prepare for this photo shoot I:
1. Borrowed my boyfriend's old shirt and tie (last time I saw him).
2. Set my camera up on the little mini-tripod I've never had a use for outside of stop motion animation.
3. Straightened my hair (which I absolutely hate doing since my hair doesn't like staying straight, but it doesn't curl either).
4. Put on eye makeup. And discovered that I left my makeup at UNG during the conference. Fail. Now I have to buy all new makeup, except for the orange eye shadow I didn't take for the conference and a brand new bottle of mascara I had since Target was out of the single pack when I went on the cruise.
5. Dug out a plain white undershirt (very glad I didn't throw those away when I left the stores a few years ago).
6. Used bobby pins in a very complex arrangement to make my boyfriend's shirt sort of fit me (my safety pins were in my makeup bag!).
So there you have it, everything it takes to make a Covert Agent's profile picture.
|Agent Kelly M would totally fail a pants check - I'm wearing orange and pink plaid pants, lol.|